Charbroiled refers to the way our burgers are cooked – we use an open flame to cook the patties from the top and the bottom which makes our burgers super juicy and full of flavour – Kiwi’s often refer to this as chargrilled.
Articles in this section
- How can I request a copy of my GST receipt from my recent order?
- What items on your menu are gluten free?
- Why is there no longer cream on your thickshakes?
- What oil do you use at Carls Jr?
- Do you use Palm Oil in any of your products?
- Is there MSG in your food at Carl's Jr?
- Have you changed the size of your combo sides?
- What happened to the salad bars in your stores?
- Why do you advertise on T.V when there is no store close to me?
- Can you bring this product here to New Zealand?