Like a lot of New Zealanders, we are concerned that some palm oil producers seem to be causing long-term environmental problems. You will be pleased to know that we have joined the growing list of global players committed to taking action against this issue and use sustainably certified palm oil. We have removed Palm Oil from majority of our products to date and we are working on ways to remove it completely.
Articles in this section
- How can I request a copy of my GST receipt from my recent order?
- What items on your menu are gluten free?
- Why is there no longer cream on your thickshakes?
- What oil do you use at Carls Jr?
- Do you use Palm Oil in any of your products?
- Is there MSG in your food at Carl's Jr?
- Have you changed the size of your combo sides?
- What happened to the salad bars in your stores?
- Why do you advertise on T.V when there is no store close to me?
- Can you bring this product here to New Zealand?