MSG is a recognised flavour enhancer that also occurs naturally in almost all foods, including meat, fish, breast milk and vegetables. The overwhelming scientific evidence is that MSG is safe for the general population at the levels typically incorporated into various foods.
Articles in this section
- How can I request a copy of my GST receipt from my recent order?
- What items on your menu are gluten free?
- Why is there no longer cream on your thickshakes?
- What oil do you use at Carls Jr?
- Do you use Palm Oil in any of your products?
- Is there MSG in your food at Carl's Jr?
- What happened to the salad bars in your stores?
- Why do you advertise on T.V when there is no store close to me?
- Can you bring this product here to New Zealand?
- Why did this limited time only item end?